gluten free bacon ranch pizza
Recipe courtesy of Megan Lierman
1 pre-packaged gluten free pizza crust (I used the herb one from Pasta Loioco)
1/2 lb. bacon, sliced
5 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
1 cup diced bell pepper (I used half of one yellow pepper and half of a red pepper)
3 green onions, sliced
2-3 c. shredded cheese (I used a combination of medium cheddar and mozzarella)
gluten free ranch salad dressing
1. Pan fry bacon; when the bacon is halfway cooked, add the sliced garlic and continue to cook, stirring, until very crisp. Drain the fat.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
3. Take pizza crust and spread desired amount of ranch dressing on evenly.
4. At bacon, peppers, garlic, and green onion to the crust; top with cheese.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and starting to brown.
6. Cut and eat! Perfect with a gluten free beer on the weekends.