gluten-free honey glazed carrots
Recipe courtesy of Megan Lierman
4-6 carrots, peeled and sliced
2 Tbs. coconut oil
2 Tbs. honey
1 Tbs. water
sea salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Clean, peel & slice carrots. Place them in an oven-save dish.
3. Place water, honey and coconut oil on top of carrots, cover with lid or foil and bake for 15 minutes.
4. After 15 minutes, remove carrots and stir, making sure all carrots get covered with coconut oil and honey.
5. Cover and bake again for another 15 minutes or until cooked & tender to liking.
6. Toss with sea salt, optional, and enjoy!