Cute Kid Cover Contest
Ever thought your kid should be on the cover of Alaska Parent magazine? Here’s your chance!
Enter your cutie in Alaska Parent's Cute Kid Cover Contest taking place at Alaska's Baby & Toddler Expo, April 15th. Every child receives a professional mini photo session, and a chance to land on the cover of Alaska Parent!
1. PRE-REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Pre-register here. Registrants will receive an appointment time via email.
2 PHOTO SESSION
Check in at Alaska Parent’s booth at your scheduled appointment time. Walk-ins are welcome, but are subject to contest wait times.
3 ONLINE VOTING BEGINS on or before May 12
Photos will be posted online where the public will vote for the TOP 25 finalists. Alaska Parent’s panel of judges will choose one winner.
4 WINNER ANNOUNCED on or before June 1
Winner will be announced on AlaskaParent.com and Alaska Parent’s Facebook page and scheduled for a professional cover photo shoot.
Every participant receives the child’s photo on a “mock cover”
(shown at right) of Alaska Parent magazine!
RULES & INFORMATION:
• Child must be between the ages of 6 months and 12 years old, residing in Alaska.
• Pre-register by filling out the form here. Entries must be received no later than Thursday, April 13th. PRE-REGISTRATION IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED. (You may also register at Alaska's Baby & Toddler Expo on April 15th; however, space is limited and it is better to pre-register online to ensure your spot.)
• Each registered child receives a professional mini-photo session at Alaska’s Baby & Toddler Expo, and receives their photo on a “mock cover” of Alaska Parent.
• Entry fee: $20 per child for both a high-resolution digital mock cover and a printed 8x10 mock cover, payable at the time of registration. No refunds.
• An email will be sent to all participants prior to the event for scheduling and check-in details.
• Your child shows up at their scheduled time on April 15th to have their photo taken for about 5-10 minutes. (No makeup or costumes, please!)
• The digital mock covers will be emailed 4-6 weeks after the event; printed mock covers will be mailed 6-8 weeks after the event.
• Within 2 weeks after the event, the photo and first name only of all contestants will be posted on Alaska Parent’s Facebook page. The public will vote for the top 25 finalists. Alaska Parent’s panel of judges will choose one winner.
• The winner will be contacted via email and announced on AlaskaParent.com and Facebook.
• Winner must be available to attend a professional photo shoot with their parent or legal guardian, and parent or legal guardian must sign a photo release form.
• The winner will appear on a cover of Alaska Parent magazine some time between June 2017 and June 2018. Alaska Parent reserves the right to determine the issue on which the winner will appear. If a winner is not available for a cover shoot within a reasonable time frame as determined by Alaska Parent they may forfeit their right to be on a cover. Further, an alternate winner may be selected, at Alaska Parent's sole discretion.
Employees, agencies and agents are not eligible to enter. By entering, you acknowledge that you are a parent or legal guardian of the child, grant permission to have child’s photo (and child’s first name only) be posted at Alaska Parent’s website and social media sites, and have read and agree to these rules and guidelines. For more information, call 907-868-9050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.